Monday 28 February 2011

Introduction to my Blog

Hi all, this is my first ever blog post in the history of the world so I guess I'm a bit of a noob at this, but none the less, on we go. I'm not exactly sure what I wanna say for my first post, I mean am I supposed to tell you all the memorable and funny things in my life, or do I just wanna write articles, how to guides and news? The path is unclear, but its just gonna go the way it does. 

I guess I should start by telling you about what i might be writing for this blog : probably many things about Call of Duty, and other video games I like, and maybe what it's like to be a teen here in England for all you Americans out there (I know there's a lot of you here on the Internet!). As I said, the path is unclear, and I'll probably just write what's on  my mind at the time. 

Also, I'd just like to tell you I am aiming to maybe do at least 1 post a day here on the 'We Play Xbox Blog'. I don't know why I decided to call it that, it immediately puts everyone from PS3 off this blog, which I'm not intending to do. I don't personally see why there is so much fuss over what is better, Xbox or PlayStation. I don't hate PS3 players, the only reason why I have an Xbox as opposed to a PlayStation is because of Halo, I played the first two and was dying to finish the trilogy.

 Anyway, I'm not sure if this is too much for one blog, as I said I'm a noob at all this stuff. I'm gonna be honest, the reason that got me into doing this was for money, after I looked into it I realised this seems like the thing for me. I'm serious, I really want to pursue this. Anyway, I feel like finishing up here now, but there is still lots more to cover for the introduction for this blog. If you want to read my posts, bookmark this page! Goodbye All!

No comments:

Post a Comment