Tuesday 1 March 2011

Intro Part 3 (Final Part)

Hey, this is the second official day of the 'we play xbox blog'. That name makes it sound like a company or a community or something, but it's not. Its just me, a small 13 year old male from Britain. In this post I sort of wanted to talk about my life in school, and how (I think) it relates and differs from American School.

*The most knowledge that I have of American Schools are from films, so please don't hate if I make a mistake.*

I reckon that in the UK, kids are more influenced by peer pressure. Sure, in America you have the school bully, but what I mean is that there is a lot of people not influenced by peer pressure hardly at all. In the UK almost everyone is affected and changed due to this 'infection'.

Yeah thats really all I got. Source: Glee. Yeah I know, it's cheesy but hey. Anyway I'm in the middle of a solo ascension zombies game on CoD at round 22 but I think I have to switch it off now. :( It took me about 1 hour to get to round 22, but its half my best!

Bookmark the page please I post daily!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment