Thursday 17 March 2011

Zombies short film

Hi Everyone,

So I had this idea to make a short film that would attach to the Nazi Zombies story on Call of Duty, it would be real, just something that would be cool to do. i though of in it revealing the identity of the mystery man in ascension, and that he can stop the zombies.



If you have any ideas for this tell me in the comments!

It's gonna start with a radio message from Dempsy, asking for help. He is with nine people, but I wont spoil who they are now. I may also explain what happened to the marines (not actually but in my video) and how they left the zombies story.

I was thinking of also doing a sort of Zombies Montage in the middle, but I'm stuck on which song, '115' from kino der toten, or 'Beauty of Annihilation' from der riese. Tell me in the comments which I should use.

So I've got the radio message from Dempsy, then the montage, and then maybe a diary log from Richthofen explaining the mystery man?

Then a piece with the 4 just killing zombies, I dunno.

Also the sequel to my '2 Noobs 1 Funtage' video on youtube has been confirmed, the name will be '3 Noobs 1 Funtage, The Sequel'.

 Subscribe and Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment